Saturday, March 2, 2013

3 Weeks

Hey folks, I am happy to announce that I am 3 weeks of being seizure free with has been a god send. its been the longest in a very long time and seems like the medicationss I am on are working now and I am doing great.

This year I am participating in the Sharon Ride Walk Run 2013 even in San Diego event again and am very excited about it. Team Barton raised over $7500 last year towards Epilepsy and I couldn't be happier. Due to some unforeseen medical issues, I was unable to attend the LA even in October of last year but understand that team mates of mine showed up in my behalf to support the cause and myself and I am very thank for that.



This year due to time restrictions our goal is to raise $1500 and I believe that we can accomplish this goal. I ask that you do what you can to participate in any manner by joining the team, sharing this info with friends or family or making a small donation to achieve this goal. This charity raises money for research for children with epilepsy to attend camp to get the proper help they need to get treatment for their level for Epilepsy. I am not just an advocate of Epilepsy, but I too have Epilepsy and was diagnosed with it in November 2012 and still deal with it day to day. I pray daily with hope for a cure for this condition to ride this from our future generations to come into this world to not have to worry about living with this condition as allot of us adults due. Please share this in your local community's to spread the awareness and help in any manner to help for this cause. My Team Barton needs your plead-ages and donations to reach our goal to our commitment of raising funds to continue treatment and provide clinical treatment for youth and a new way of living for our future leaders. 



To join Team Barton or make a contribution, please go to the following site for further information. 
We thank you for your time and commitment for further education in research and understanding this condition.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This blog was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something
which helped me. Thank you!

Here is my page http://www.mrbuckm.org/?p=1186

Anonymous said...

If you want to get a good deal from this paragraph then you have to apply these
strategies to your won webpage.

Here is my web blog "Calvados"