Saturday, March 2, 2013


Hey friends,

Check out http://www.epilepsysandiego.org/ for more information about the Sharon Walk Ride Run 5k in April and come out to support Team Barton Epilepsy-Foundation San Diego. 



Message me or email me at JonathanTBarton@gmail.com. We need people to donate or join the team. It's on'y $25 to join the team and comes with a shirt and a day of fun. This cause means so much to me and I would be honored to have your support. 

Any donation will go a long way. Our goal is $1500 and we are really working hard to achieve this goal. 

Please share this post with your friends and family to get the awareness spread around to others. This is a great cause  I am not only an advocate for this even, I myself was diagnosed with Epilepsy in November 2012. Any support would be greatly appreciated. 

Sincerely,

Jonathan Barton



Please let me know if you have any questions. :) Please share this post on your pages to spread the awareness.

No comments: